Saturday, December 19, 2009

Introducing my Vision

Greetings and Salutations to those who may read my experiment with the literatures of Epic Fantasy, Cosmic Lovecraftian Horror, and Political Thriller. To begin, I will tell you how I began this endeavor: Most of my writings up to this point have been mostly Epic Fantasies of devastating wars between Orcs and Elves, political turmoil between Dwarves and Humans, with nefarious Undead powers corrupting and threatening the very fabrics of reality. It was my cousin Chuck who turned me on to the blasphemous genius of H. P. Lovecraft and his Cosmic Cthulhu Mythos. As a result i began to incorporate various aspects of his writings and his mythos into my newly inspired projects of the past, forming all of my previous works into something that I found truly great. Being my own most dreadful critic, this pride that I was able to gain from myself only helped to inspire me to continue using the aspects of my greatest inspiration, Lovecraft. During this transitional phase of my writing, Chuck came through again to help me in my Literal Journey. The two of us began brainstorming, and later on co-writing what will soon become the 'Call of Cthulhu,' the first step-stone in my Infinity-Expanding Mythos. This work follows both Chuck and I's roots and love of the Fantasy genre, but incorporates Nyarlathotep, the Satan of the Cthulhu Mythos, as the main villain and the destroyer of reality. I shall describe in further detail this Literacy Masterpiece later on, fear not. No sooner had we finished drawing out the basics and started working on the book itself, I began to gain an alarming amount of ideas for future projects, books, stories, and even life. As this evolution continued, it became clear what my future writing must become. Nothing less than an Expansion of the Lovecraftian Infinity.

No comments:

Post a Comment